Product Highlights of QuickBooks Accountant
Quickly Merge Duplicate Suppliers
- A single, consolidated view makes supplier management easy. Search and sort to identify duplicate suppliers, designate the master supplier, and merge up to four records at a time.
Delete or Void Transactions in Bulk
- Filter transactions to find the right ones to delete or void
- See which transactions are linked to others before deleting them.
- Safeguard your data with integrated backup.
The Accountant Toolbox
- Unlock access to powerful accountant tools on the go from wherever you are: A client’s office, remote access situation, or hosted setup.
- Use the toolbox directly from your client’s QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier software to write off multiple invoices in one screen; batch enter and re-classify transactions; or fix incorrectly recorded sales tax payments.
Multi-Instance: Save time by working in two company files at the same time. Easily answer client questions about their file, without having to close your own file.
Accountant’s Copy: Work on your client’s file, while they work on it too. Your client works in the current period, while you adjust a prior – adjustments are merged quickly and easily.
Client Data Review
- Reclassify hundreds of transactions all at once
- Write-off multiple invoices on one screen
- Fix incorrectly recorded sales tax payments
- Troubleshoot inventory issues.
- Identify changes made to list items from a single window
- Quickly view changes to account balances form the previous close.
- Instantly match unapplied vendor and customer payments/credits with invoices/charges.
- Clear up the Undeposited Funds Account from one screen.
What’s new in QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2021
- Horizontal Collapse Columns in Reports
- Customer Payment Reminders
- Combine Multiple Emails
- Customer PO Number in Email Subject Lines
- New Find a Company File function to more easily find your QuickBooks company file
- Improved QuickBooks Help System to engage QuickBooks resources, and Live Support
- Easier Payroll Setup with a new employee invite process.
- Alternate supplier Management
Project and Nonprofit Industry Accounting Services
Ensuring you have a strong financial foundation is essential to developing a sustainable nonprofit organization.
Our team at DFS Consulting Group works closely with local projects and nonprofits to help instill the best accounting infrastructure for each unique organization. We get to know each client, learning the ins and outs of the project and business – so we’re able to identify, recommend, and implement the right accounting solutions for our projects and nonprofit clients.
For a nonprofit organization, we understand that keeping up with your accounting operations while important – can be a challenge. Whether it’s paying your employees on time, posting supplier invoices, or effectively tracking your expenses– our team is here to help guide you to the best version of QuickBooks for your nonprofit.